Saturday, May 14, 2011

Savannah {2 years} | Fort Wayne childrens photographer

Wow has it been a LONG time since I posted on the blog!! No better time then now to get back to it...so lets start with this little cutie! It took a while to get Savannahs session completed...a month! Between the weather and it being nap time our first session didnt go too well so we scheduled a reshoot, but Mother Nature had other plans for us. So a month later we finally got to finish her session! I am in love with these shots! She is the cutest little girl I've seen in a while, between her curls and her looking for bumblebees and cows during our session I got my daily dose of laughs in! I hope you all enjoy!

{xoxo} Gill






1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Gill! I still want you to do my kids soon, if you would.

    Very pretty girl though, beautiful eyes.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete