Thursday, May 19, 2011

Zach {Senior 2011} | Fort Wayne Portrait Photographer

SOOO, it's been a few days since I've posted some new pictures, and while both kiddo's are napping I thought I would take this opportunity to blog about my latest 2011 Senior, Zach. I had so much fun on this shoot because Zach {and Mom} were so laid back and just went with the flow of things...even when it started pouring down rain {gotta love Indiana weather!}. Zach is one of those guys that doesn't really like to be infront of the camera, BUT I would have never known that looking back at his proofs! He had such a sweet smile even though in his mind he was probably thinking {"are we almost done lady!?"} ha ha ha. But I'll be quiet now and show you some of the shots from our session!! ENJOY!

{xoxo} Gill







No comments:

Post a Comment